Details on our digital C-Prints
- All unframed prints are produced on matte Kodak premium paper
- Both 20 x 30 cm and 40 x 60 cm prints have a 5 mm border on all sides
- All prints receive an artist signed certificate of authenticity (to be shipped separately and arrive within 6 weeks of purchase)
Dimensions on framed prints
- Frames for 20 x 30 cm prints have the following specifications:
- 30 x 40 cm frames have a profile of 15 x 28 mm (width / depth)
- 30 x 40 cm frames are fit with a passepartout providing a border of 5 cm on all sides
- Frames for 40 x 60 cm prints have the following specifications:
- 60 x 80 cm frames have a profile of 15 x 28 mm (width / depth)
- 60 x 80 cm frames are fit with a passepartout providing a border of 10 cm on all sides
Further details on the framing service
- All framed prints are produced on glossy Kodak premium paper
- Hand-stained frames are produced from European Alder wood.
- All passepartouts are made from pH-neutral, alkaline buffered, non-aging paper. The paper is 1.5 mm thick and features an inner bevel surrounding the image.
- All framed C-prints are mounted to pH-neutral backing.
- Backside of frame is sealed with adhesive tape and pre-mounted with hanging hardware.
Regarding glass options for your framed print
All framed prints are available with your choice of standard glass or museum-quality glass from Flabeg. While considered rather expensive, the benefits of selecting museum glass are well worth consideration. Our museum glass features an anti-reflective coating on both sides, which makes for a completely transparent glass that preserves the true tonality of a print while allowing the image to be enjoyed from all angles. Additionally, the museum glass features enhanced 92% UV-protection to help ensure the longevity of your print.